Current position: Professor, Department of Periodontics, Narayana Dental College & Hospital, Chinthareddypalem, Nellore, AndhraPradesh, India Qualification: Bachelor of Dental Surgery (2003), S.R.M Dental College and Hospital, The Tamil Nadu affiliated to Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, India Master of Dental Surgery(2007), Periodontics, Ragas Dental College & Hospital, The Tamil Nadu, Dr.M.G.R. Medical University, India Experience: Senior Lecturer (2007-2011), Department of Periodontics, Narayana Dental College & Hospital, Chintareddypalem, Nellore, Andhrapradesh, India Reader (2011), Department of Periodontics, Narayana Dental College & Hospital, Chintareddypalem, Nellore, Andhrapradesh, India. Honors:
- Manuscript Peer Reviewer, Journal of Periodontology.
- Founder Member of Andhrapradesh Society of Periodontology.
- Referee for the Grant application which has been submitted to the Sheffield Hospitals Charitable Trust, Medical Research Committee, Sheffield, U.K.
- Manuscript Peer Reviewer, Indian Society of Periodontology
- EC Member, Indian Dental Association (Nellore Branch) from 2008-2009.
- Senior Investigator, for the Survey “Assessment of Safety Profile for Dental.
- Procedures In India”, undertaken by “Centre for Dental Education & Research, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)”, New Delhi, Supported by “Ministry Of Health & Family Welfare”.
- In-charge for CDH (Community Dental Health), Indian Dental Association (Nellore Branch) from 2009-2010.
- State Representative for IDA (Nellore Branch) from 2013 – 2014.
- Convener for Community Dental Health (Indian Dental Association, Nellore Branch, 2015 – 2016.
- Current Life Member, Indian Society of Periodonology.
- Member, Indian Dental Association(IDA).
- Osteoblast Response (Initial Adhesion and Alkaline Phosphatase Activity) Following Exposure to a Barrier Membrane / Enamel Matrix Derivative Combination.
- Survey, Knowledge, Attitude and Practices towards Periodontal Diagnosis & Treatment among General Dental Practitioners in Andhrapradesh.
- IL-22 and its role in Periodontal disease.
- Role of Probiotics in Perioodntal Disease.