Short Bio sketch:
Academics and Positions held:
MBBS: 1966 from OSMANIA Medical College, HYD, India. D.A.(LOND): 1968,UK. MD: AIIMS 1972, New Delhi; FCCM 1988, New Delhi;FICCM 2014 DELHI. Consultant: Iran from 1975to 1979. Assistant Prof:from 1979 to 86 at Gandi Medical College,AP,India Assocaite Prof: NIMS from 1986to 1987. Prof & HOD: NIMS for the period of 1987 to 2004. Dean: NIMS from 1996 to 1999. President: RSACP, Emergency Med and State Chapter ISA. Vice President: ISA & Critical Care. Chair person at MOHAN foundations from 2000 to 2006. Published 100 Papers at National & International Journals. Editorial Board Member for many National Journals. DELIVERED 14 ORATIONS and many Guest Lectures,Key Note Addresses. Conducted Many National & International Conferences Workshops. Head Anaesthesiology & Critical Care,Director Crtical Care,Yashoda Hospitals,Hyderabad,India.
- Padmabhushan Dr. P. Siva Reddy Endowment Award and Honoring Distinguished Medical men for the year 2000.
- Continuing professional development, Royal college of surgeons,England in 2003.
- Life Time Achievement in Cardiac Anaesthesiology in 2008.
- Anesthesiologist of highest reputation ISA 16th Oct, 2012 Anesthesia Day celebrations,Hyderabad,India.
- SWIMS BAPU good contribution to specialty Felicitation in 2011 ISCCM.
- Best Teachers felicitation 2011,ISA.16th OCTOBER F ELICITATION on 2012.
- NBE Award of Excellence Best Teacher in May 2014. ISA city Branch Felicitation 2014,
- Lions International Award 2014, Presidents Appreciation Award ISA for Dec 2014 as Anaesthesiologist who contributed immensely for development of speciality at Madurai TN.
Cardiac Anaesthisia, Critical Care, Education & Cadaver Transplantation.